1. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of new running shoes on and off for about three weeks now, and recently stumbled upon this very helpful infographic. Know your feet, know your environment, and know your laces, folks.
2. End up with more than your fair share of bug bites every summer but hate using run-of-the-mill bug spray? Well, Aromaflage has the non-smelly, non-DEET (non-cheap) product for you. This botantical fragrance doubles as insect repellent and retails for $30 for a 8ml vile. (h/t Style.com)
3. In a story that’s been flying somewhat under the radar, the FDA is debating a change to nutrition labels that would add an “added sugar” line to communicate how much sugar content wasn’t in the food before it was produced and packaged. As someone attempting to significantly reduce her sugar intake, I would find this new label a welcomed change. More info at the Washington Post Blog.
4. I fell in love with these x-base accent tables from Inspire Q after seeing them on Sparkling Footsteps’ instagram over the weekend. I think two in espresso (and maybe an actual espresso) are calling my name!
5. As always, the Fourth of July Weekend brings us pretty phenomenal summer clothing sales. Here’s a roundup of my most anticipated sales: Ann Taylor up to 70% original prices in stores and online with no code needed (semi-annual sale likely ends 7/06); ASOS 20% full price items with code PARTYINTHEUSA (ends 7/08); Banana Republic 40% off in stores and online with code BRJULY (ends 7/07); C. Wonder up to 70% off in stores and online with no code needed (big wonder sale likely ends 7/06); GAP up to 60% off in stores and online with no code needed (summer sale likely ends 7/06); Kate Spade extra 25% off sale styles in stores and online with code MORESALE (ends 7/06); Macy’s up to an additional 20% off online with code FOURTH* (ends 7/06); and finally Zara has major markdowns on clothing and accessories!
* Macy’s will also match their online prices in store!