2. Some of these fashion hacks are old news (I surmise ladies have been fixing runs in their tights with nail polish since Sputnik), some are a little too much to handle (spritzing vodka on my skirt, please only on a Saturday night), and some seem downright useful (nail polish on my sunglasses, here I come). Is it bad that I want to spill some red wine just so I can see if white will clean it up? Did someone say wine? Continue Reading
1. Am I excited for Hilary Duff’s return to music? You betcha! I have no shame in admitting I was a ‘So Yesterday’ and ‘Come Clean’ fan back in the early 2000s. And did I mention how amazing she looks in the promo photo for ‘Chasing the Sun!?’ You go H. Duff!
2. The power of commas, folks. I, too, thought the worst when reading this AP tweet.
3. Yesterday, Refinery 29 posted a how-to video for achieving the wet hair look. 1. We can’t all be Beyoncé. 2. If I want my hair to look wet, I will literally walk out of the house straight from the shower. In other words, I think I’ll pass on cementing my hair down with spritz, spray, and gel. Continue Reading
1. The fit-and-flare silhouette, just-the-right-amount-of-leg hemline, and from-a-bygone-era lace insert make this Valentino knit dress one to swoon over. Oooh and aaah over the rest of the Valentino Fall 2014 runway here.
2. Already thinking ahead to summer 2015, I can barely contain my excitement for Kate Spade’s freshly announced swimwear line. Think ’60s glam, bold bows, and cheeky idioms. (h/t Fashionista) Continue Reading
1. Blake Lively, red carpet extraordinaire and my Queen B (or S), is finally launching her lifestyle and e-commerce website at the end of the month. Come July 23, we will be able to dip into “curated fashionable items,” recipes, and probably a handful of other things I’m set to swoon over.
2. In need of a new twitter account to follow? Check out the CIA. The intel agency just celebrated their one month #twitterversary with several humorous tweets directed at everything from forgotten passwords to Ellen DeGeneres. Spoiler: No, they don’t know where Tupac is. Continue Reading
1. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of new running shoes on and off for about three weeks now, and recently stumbled upon this very helpful infographic. Know your feet, know your environment, and know your laces, folks.
2. End up with more than your fair share of bug bites every summer but hate using run-of-the-mill bug spray? Well, Aromaflage has the non-smelly, non-DEET (non-cheap) product for you. This botantical fragrance doubles as insect repellent and retails for $30 for a 8ml vile. (h/t Style.com) Continue Reading