1. Am I excited for Hilary Duff’s return to music? You betcha! I have no shame in admitting I was a ‘So Yesterday’ and ‘Come Clean’ fan back in the early 2000s. And did I mention how amazing she looks in the promo photo for ‘Chasing the Sun!?’ You go H. Duff!
2. The power of commas, folks. I, too, thought the worst when reading this AP tweet.
3. Yesterday, Refinery 29 posted a how-to video for achieving the wet hair look. 1. We can’t all be Beyoncé. 2. If I want my hair to look wet, I will literally walk out of the house straight from the shower. In other words, I think I’ll pass on cementing my hair down with spritz, spray, and gel. Continue Reading
1. SJP is coming back to TV – this time in a show based on the book, Busted, A Tale of Corruption and Betrayal in the City of Brotherly Love. Wonder if this role will let her stay true to her style-icon ways?
2. In an article about Kesha’s upcoming Teen Vogue cover, Refinery 29 asks, “Are freckles making a comeback?” Call me old-fashioned, but I wouldn’t consider flaunting freckles a trend. Either you got ’em, or you don’t! Continue Reading
1. Liar liar pants on fire to all you fashion girls out there. Yesterday, Lauren Fisher for Harper’s Bazaar divulged the 10 Lies Fashion Girls Tell in her short listicle. Spoiler: If I tell you I’m on my way, realistically it really means I just got out of the shower. What’s a little white lie?
2. When craving something fresh, I look no further than a plain and simple cucumber — cucumber slices, cucumber salad — any form of cucumber will work for me. This affinity also carries through to my cocktail preferences as cucumber offers a great alternative to the many sweet and sugary drinks out there. Check out this cucumber-honeydew blender and this green machine on the rocks. Continue Reading