1. Earlier this week, Cupcakes and Cashmere posted about her five favorite bras, and I couldn’t be more excited. As she points out, we often avoid the taboo topic of undergarments, but it’s this topic that really needs some ‘support’ (haha).
2. I recently stumbled upon a 2011 post on One Good Thing by Jillee that details how to rid your shirts of yellow armpit stains. With summer fast approaching, this how-to may serve more useful than ever in tackling those (extra) lived in white tees and undershirts.
3. The free Water Your Body app for Android calculates your optimum daily water intake based on your current body weight, and sends out regular reminders Continue Reading
For a little change-up on The Glamour Less, I’ve decided to share with you a small sampling of web articles, blog posts, and general musings I found particularly interesting this week. Happy reading!
1. A never-before-seen Degas/Cassatt exhibit opened last Saturday at the National Gallery of Art. The show, described as “stunning” and “most exquisite,” celebrates the artists’ mutual influence through 70 of their works in a variety of media, and I can’t wait to get there. Luckily, there is plenty of time to check out this highly recommended exhibit before it closes on October 5.
2. There’s a new post up on Lauren Conrad’s blog about the healthy benefits of oil pulling (a/k/a the ancient Indian folk remedy used for detoxification). The blogger behind the article now swears by it — though she points out that it is a little hard to maintain the practice — and I have to say I agree having tried it in the past. Form your own conclusions, but oil pulling may be Continue Reading