1. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair of new running shoes on and off for about three weeks now, and recently stumbled upon this very helpful infographic. Know your feet, know your environment, and know your laces, folks.
2. End up with more than your fair share of bug bites every summer but hate using run-of-the-mill bug spray? Well, Aromaflage has the non-smelly, non-DEET (non-cheap) product for you. This botantical fragrance doubles as insect repellent and retails for $30 for a 8ml vile. (h/t Style.com) Continue Reading
1. SJP is coming back to TV – this time in a show based on the book, Busted, A Tale of Corruption and Betrayal in the City of Brotherly Love. Wonder if this role will let her stay true to her style-icon ways?
2. In an article about Kesha’s upcoming Teen Vogue cover, Refinery 29 asks, “Are freckles making a comeback?” Call me old-fashioned, but I wouldn’t consider flaunting freckles a trend. Either you got ’em, or you don’t! Continue Reading
1. Liar liar pants on fire to all you fashion girls out there. Yesterday, Lauren Fisher for Harper’s Bazaar divulged the 10 Lies Fashion Girls Tell in her short listicle. Spoiler: If I tell you I’m on my way, realistically it really means I just got out of the shower. What’s a little white lie?
2. When craving something fresh, I look no further than a plain and simple cucumber — cucumber slices, cucumber salad — any form of cucumber will work for me. This affinity also carries through to my cocktail preferences as cucumber offers a great alternative to the many sweet and sugary drinks out there. Check out this cucumber-honeydew blender and this green machine on the rocks. Continue Reading
1. Apparently neoprene is no longer just for wetsuits and swimwear as the material is popping up in everything from dresses and skirts to track jackets this season. So, if you feel like a fish out of water wearing cottons and knits, swim over to J. Crew and Clover Canyon to get your neoprene fix.
2. Flash-back Friday, folks. It looks like temporary tattoos are making a comeback with Flash Tattoos. These jewelry-inspired temp. tattoos have been picked up by brands, like Nicole Miller, and Continue Reading
1. Earlier this week, Cupcakes and Cashmere posted about her five favorite bras, and I couldn’t be more excited. As she points out, we often avoid the taboo topic of undergarments, but it’s this topic that really needs some ‘support’ (haha).
2. I recently stumbled upon a 2011 post on One Good Thing by Jillee that details how to rid your shirts of yellow armpit stains. With summer fast approaching, this how-to may serve more useful than ever in tackling those (extra) lived in white tees and undershirts.
3. The free Water Your Body app for Android calculates your optimum daily water intake based on your current body weight, and sends out regular reminders Continue Reading